COVID-19 We remain 100% operational
Dear customers, suppliers and partners,
In these times of great complexity and uncertainty, when many countries are in emergency situations, we want to reaffirm, and even reinforce, our commitment to support our customers, suppliers and partners.
We have adapted and are perfectly organised to maintain the commercial and production service at full capacity.
At INOXSIS, our priority is to protect people’s health and safety, as well as to provide a service to our customers, especially those linked to health emergencies and essential services such as the food industry.
We have activated a set of agile and dynamic measures that will evolve according to new needs and day-to-day circumstances.
At the moment, the measures taken are as follows:
· All workplaces that allow it (commercial, administrative, engineering, R&D, etc.) are teleworking and serving customers and suppliers with the highest level of efficiency that circumstances allow.
· We maintain production capacity, having taken all relevant measures according to health authorities.
· We maintain after-sales activities: spare parts deliveries, breakdowns, technical service, etc., are carried out in the same way as before the pandemic, prioritising urgent cases.
· We adapt our after-sales service interventions according to our customers’ Covid-19 protocols.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection and spaces are set up to comply with the minimum 2-3 metres safety distance between workers. We follow at all times the government guidelines in the fight against Covid-19.
· We will pay special attention to new orders that cover urgent needs in the food industry, health and other priority sectors that are vital in the fight against Covid-19.
These measures will evolve according to the measures dictated by the Spanish Government and now more than ever we see the need to maintain fluid communication between the entire commercial and service network, to ensure the best service to our customers.
We are at your disposal both at the usual contact addresses, as well as at email@example.com as well as by telephone on 972478080.
Avda. Països Catalans, 178,
17457 Riudellots de la Selva (Girona – España)
T (+34) 972 47 80 80